Lymphomax® [Immune] is an all-herbal formula designed to meet the nutritional needs of the body’s lymphatic system.
- Mullein helps promote natural respiratory function.
- Lobelia contains lobeline, an active ingredient that helps stimulate the respiratory system, which supports breathing.
- Plantain may help protect the liver against cellular damage due to its antioxidant effects and maintains the lymphatic system.
- Cleavers (also known as clivers) has reported diuretic, astringent and tonic effects. This herb is used historically to cleanse the lymphatic and other glandular systems.
- Red Root is traditionally used for supporting the lymph system. It contains components that help make the body environment more acceptable to microorganic balance.
- Lymphomax also contains bayberry root bark, alfalfa herb, chamomile flowers, echinacea root, yarrow flowers and garlic bulb.
Lymphomax is a blend of reported blood-purifying, cleansing and supporting herbs for the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Adults: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and lunch.